| A1exapohabes | Дата: Вторник, 10.12.2013, 09:00 | Сообщение # 1 |
|
| [size=3 - Hi Ladies and gentlemen[/size - You looked for [size=4 - [color=darkgreen - is minecraft.net down[/size -
I'm uploaded this file to our server:
Download is minecraft.net down
http://cooqla.com/1....word=is minecraft.net down - http://californicationfan.ru/engine....ink.png
Mod - Tails added a comment - 21/Sep/13 4:58 PM Session Servers are down. Minecraft Multiplayer Goes Down As Minecraft.net Gets Attacked. Short URL at isup.me. While enjoying my vacation, my credit card apparently ran out of money, so my host shut down the server. Not sure what the deal is with all the plug-in fiddling the last few days, but I'm guessing it's why the server is down yet again. Tried going to the site, got an error like the site doesn't exist. I've noticed that for the past 2 hours or so, I've been having issues with session. The session servers are down. If no one has noticed yet, when you try to play Minecraft.net, it says "cannot connect to minecraft.net.
Give some more links to Popular Downloads http://videostudioelit.ucoz.ua/forum/4-1885-1 - minecraft websites free download http://cs-garage.at.ua/forum/2-1770-1 - mindcraft the game free download http://cs-mir.ucoz.kz/forum/2-2827-1 - minecraft pc free download free download http://idea.domru.ru/user/841832 - minecraft 1.3.1 free download http://dz61.tk/viewthread.php?tid=1629458&extra=page%3D1 - minecraft free version free download #$#
Все что ни делается, все к лучшему)
|
| |
| |